34 Martin Road, Murray Bridge SA 5253
Country Living minutes from Town Centre House on Acreage - Property ID: 961461
Whether you like the idea of having no neighbours or you just want somewhere for the kids to be able to have a horse/motorbike, this property offers a country lifestyle without being too far from the town centre.
The home itself is steel-frame, beautifully renovated, and in immaculate condition. The layout feels surprisingly spacious & functional with three bedrooms; built-in robes to main, open plan timber kitchen & dining area, separate lounge room, lovely two-way bathroom, separate toilet, and generous laundry. A slow-combustion heater & two split-system air-conditioners control the climate year-round, while the 30,000 litres of plumbed rainwater & 1.9kw solar system help with the cost of living.
Outside is just as picture-perfect as the interior, with a gum-studded driveway secluding the home from the road, attractive landscaping front & rear, a huge decked outdoor entertaining area, double carport, new enclosed shed with concrete floor & power measuring approx. 9.5m x 6m, and various other shedding.
- Approx. 5 acres (2.02HA)
- Zoned Rural Living
- Renovated steel frame home
- 3 bedrooms; built-in robes to main
- Two-way bathroom with separate toilet
- Open timber kitchen/dining area with high raked ceilings
- Separate lounge room
- Polished floorboards to living areas
- Slow-combustion heater & 2 x r/c air-conditioners
- Laundry with linen storage
- New carpets & freshly painted
- Large decked outdoor area with downlights
- Lovely landscaping
- New approx. 9.5m x 6m enclosed shed with concrete & power
- 30,000 litres of rainwater plumbed to home
- Approx. 1.9kw solar system
- Various other shedding
- Land Size Approx. - 5 acres